Self-Publishing a Book?
We Offer Personalized Service and Over 40 Years of Experience in Book Printing, Self-Publishing, and Print-On-Demand Publishing.
You’re ready for self-publishing. You’ve put the finishing touches on your manuscript, and you can’t wait to see your idea become a reality through self-publishing. You’re excited and nervous. Maybe you’re even a little scared. The publishing process can be overwhelming, and your book has to be the best it can be. Nothing else will suffice.
At R.C. Brayshaw, we understand that.
We have more than forty years of experience in book printing, self-publishing, print-on-demand, and eBook publishing. We’ve partnered with many authors to produce high-quality, professionally published books and eBooks at an affordable price.
We’d like to help you, too.
Frank and I want to express our thanks to you for the great final result of his book The Truth Engine. I especially want to commend Matt for his extreme patience with the fine details of the layout. This book has special importance for both Frank and me and we wanted it to be near perfect, which I think we achieved … THANK YOU!”
– Margaret Copley, Editor
Why Work With R.C. Brayshaw to Design, Layout and Publish Your Book?
EXPERIENCED COVER DESIGN & LAYOUT PROFESSIONALS
- Why spend weeks of time formatting? Let R.C. Brayshaw do the work so you can focus on what you really want to do: writing your next great book.
- Professional Layout & Cover Design
MAXIMIZE YOUR BUDGET
- No minimum print runs required. We’ll produce as many or as few books as you need to fit your budget.
ONLINE ORDERING & PRINT-ON-DEMAND OPTIONS
- Our quick and easy online ordering system lets you order your books from the comfort of your home or office.
- With print-on-demand, you’ll never have to worry about having too little or too much inventory. Order the amount necessary to fit your needs.
WIDE VARIETY OF BINDINGS & CUSTOMIZATION
- All sizes and formats available, from paperback and hardcover to large formats such as photobooks and art books.
PERSONALIZED ATTENTION & SERVICE
- Work with a dedicated account representative to help guide you from manuscript to printed (or digital) page.
- We’ll partner with you to meet your deadlines and ensure that your book comes out just the way you want it. Nothing else will suffice.
We can help you publish & sell your book
from start to finish.
Getting Started with Self-Publishing, Book Printing, or Print-on-Demand Publishing
What comes after “The End”? As an author, you’re probably aware that it’s not the end at all. It’s another beginning. Watch the video to hear from Marketing Solutions Consultant Dan Kenney on how to get started on your next big adventure – self-publishing your finished manuscript.
Explore our services below, or contact us today for a free consultation!
Learn how to get started with these resources from our blog!
3 Common Mistakes
Of Cover Design
Quick tips to help you ensure that all the effort you’ve put into your book is well-represented in your cover design. Read more
5 Book Description Pitfalls
These precious 100-200 words of text are supposed to convince a reader to buy your work. Where do you start? Read more
6 Book Formatting Mistakes to Avoid
Learn how your formatting and structure positively (or negatively) affects your readers’ experience. Read more