Throughout history, new developments have consistently changed the face of marketing, and they will continue to do so as technology evolves at an ever increasing rate. The marketing world would not be embracing the new tools available to us if they weren’t working. The fact is, they are working, and if you and your organization are not on board, you’ll not only be left behind at the station, but you might never be able to catch up with your competition again.
In order to help our customers and friends evaluate how to effectively employ new digital and cross media marketing techniques for their organization, R.C. Brayshaw is pleased to be presenting their seminar, “Beyond Survival – Growing Your Business in Today’s Digital Marketing Environment”. This seminar is a must for anyone responsible for marketing their organizations products or services.
Our seminar provides you with the necessary information you need to develop a platform for success. Join us and you’ll learn about:
- Current Trends in Cross-Media Marketing
- How to successfully integrate your message across multiple channels in a cohesive, relevant manner
- Developing Dynamic, Relevant and Successful 1 to 1 marketing campaigns
- Using interactive micro-sites for improved response and conversion rates
- Develop and grow your database for future successes
- Quantify Marketing Results
- Expand your reach by tapping into the power of Social Media
- Effective, automated, multi touch “Drip Marketing” techniques
When and Where:
Thursday, November 1st – 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Currier Museum of Art, Seminar Room
150 Ash Street, Manchester, NH 03104
Thursday, November 8th – 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
R.C. Brayshaw Digital Media Facility
11 Commerce Ave., West Lebanon, NH 03784
Seating is limited at these events, so we suggest you reserve your seat today. If you are unable to attend either of these sessions, but would like more information, please visit the same link and let us know your interests.