To our valued customers:
Please be advised that R.C. Brayshaw & Company, Inc. has been designated as essential business to the critical infrastructure by both the US Department of Homeland Security and the State of New Hampshire in the functions of:
- Newspapers, television, radio, and other media services;
- Businesses providing mailing and shipping services, including post office boxes;
- Businesses that supply other essential businesses with the support or supplies necessary to operate;
- Workers necessary for the manufacturing of materials and products needed for medical supply chains, and for supply chains associated with transportation, energy, communications, food and agriculture, chemical manufacturing, nuclear facilities, the operation of dams, water and wastewater treatment, emergency services, and the defense industrial base. Additionally, workers needed to maintain the continuity of these manufacturing functions and associated supply chains.
As such, we will continue to be in full operation mode during the NH Stay at Home shutdown. We understand this is a difficult time for many of our customers, and want you to know that we are here to help you execute critical communication to your community.
Our staff continues to follow robust safety procedures in order to keep everyone healthy while performing these essential services. To do so we have implemented the following procedures for all employees and we have assigned an internal taskforce to oversee consistent execution:
- Employees who can work remotely, are doing so;
- Employees who report to work are sanitizing all work stations hourly, including delivery vans;
- Shared and common areas are being sanitized hourly;
- Visitation to any of our facilities has been limited.
Additionally, many of our regular production processes are highly automated, minimizing personal handling of material as it passes through our equipment. Throughout our standard operating procedure, our presses are maintained with an alcohol solution—this not only serves an important print function, but also ensures that the virus will not live on our machines.
Please reach out if there is anything we can do to help you stay in touch with your customers and prospects during this time through safe avenues such as signage, direct mail, or online.
Tom Brayshaw, President & CEO